We provide Gas Storage Tanks, Spheres, Spherical Tanks, Terminals, Transport Tankers, Mounded Bullets, Pressure Vessels, Gas Filling Plants, Gas Bottling Plants, Cylinders, Skids, Semitrailers and Reservoirs etc.
Introduction of LPG Mounded bullets:
Mounded bullets provide intrinsically passive and safe environment and eradicates the possibility of boiling liquid expanding vapour explosion (BLEEVE) though handling LPG possesses various challenges, due to its inherent dangerous properties, modern state of art safety features is taken into consideration while designing the facilities using various international codes.
Mounded vessels can be used for storage of various gases as follows:
LPG Mounded vessels
Propylene mounded bullets
LPG & Propylene mounded storage facilities
Liquid Ethylene mounded tanks
Anhydrous Ammonia mounded bullets
Propane mounded bullets
Butane mounded vessels
GPL mounded bullets
We carry out Mechanical Design Calculations and prepare the Fabrication Drawings get it certified by reputed international Third party inspection agency like BV, DNV, SGS, TUV and others. The capacity of these tanks range from 50m3 to 5000m3 as per customers requirement. We undertake complete Design, Material Procurement, Supply, Fabrication, Erection, Inspection, Testing & Commissioning of LPG Mounded Storage Bullets.
Our introduction :-
We BNH Gas Tanks LLP are exporter and manufacturer of LPG Mounded Bullets, Underground LPG Mounded Bullets at cheap cost.
LPG bullet Volumes are from 500 M3 to 20000 M3 Total Storage, as well as Refrigerated mounded for propane storage. The Mounded Bullets are designed as per ASME Sec. VIII Div.1, ASME Sec. VIII Div.2 and BS 5500 codes. We have executed storage facility including Mechanical, Civil, Piping, Instrumentation and Electrical.
We undertake the Project Execution on LSTK / EPCC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Commissioning) basis.
The scope of EPCC Contracts include:
• Design and Detailed Engineering
• Fabrication, Testing, Procurement, Erection, of Piping and Mounded bullets.
• Safety measures like Fire Fighting etc.
• Supply and Installation of Cathodic Protection System.
• Ground Improvement & Civil works
• Electrical and Instrumentation work
• Total Project Commissioning for BULLET:
• 5 x 3000 cum. Mounded LPG Bullet.
• 5 x 1900 cum. LPG Mounded Storage Bullet.
• 4 x 1500 m3 LPG Storage Bullets
• 6 x 1650 cum. LPG Mounded Bullets.
• 2 x 2000 cum.LPG Mounded Storage Bullet Tanks.
• 2 x 2500 cum. LPG BULLET
• 4 x 2000 cum LPG BULLET Tanks.
Design Code ASME, PD 5500, AD Merkbaltter and others.
Design Pressure 17.16 Bar
Design Temperature -20 Deg C to + 55 Deg C
Volume 500 M3 to 20000 M3 TOTAL STORAGE